Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Winner!

Run for the RosesThe winner of the Run for the Roses ebook is. . . .Heather Holden! Congratulations, Heather! I just need your email address and whether you have a Nook or Kindle. :)

Thank you to everyone for making it a great release day! RUN FOR THE ROSES is currently at 27 on Amazon for contemporary short stories. So, yay! :)







Today you can find me answering twenty questions here. (And find out that I'm sort of boring! Lol. Sorry.)

And a lovely review of RUN FOR THE ROSES here!

8 comments:

  1. Congrats to Heather! She totally rocks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I won?! Yay! I use a Kindle, and you can find my email address here. Thanks so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big Congrats to Heather!! And rock on Rachel. Congrats to you too. Run for the Roses is fabulous and the cover came out awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It wasn't me?! Oh well...guess I can't win them all ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to Heather, and well done to you for being so high up the rankings!

    ReplyDelete